Why do we need to keep a Payroll?
· It is necessary for the overall record keeping and control function of the business
· Statute requires it
Why an Electronic Payroll?
Using an electronic payroll system offers a number of significant advantages over keeping your records on paper. It:
- saves time - you don't need to use SARS, UIF and other contributions tables the regularly change
- reduces errors - calculations are completed automatically for you
- prepares you to file online - almost all employers are required to file their payroll information and their Employer Annual Return online
- By using basic payroll data, together with data on attendance and hours worked, payroll systems can provide a wealth of reports. This allows in-depth analysis of staff costs for the business as a whole, across departments and even individual jobs and contracts.
Let TFAGlobal run your payroll electronically for you on a fully supported and SARS approved payroll package